Dogs are fabulous, living creatures and their behaviours naturally change over time due to a number of factors, including age, changes in their environment, injury/illness and the lifestyles we offer them. Any training, behaviour change work and enrichment options cannot circumvent these factors.
- Agreement means the quotation, acceptance and the following terms and conditions.
- Work or works mean anything in the Online Training Club, Canine Logic sessions and/or Training/Behaviour calls. It may also describe other services such as administrative, training meetings, expert sessions and other tasks which are necessary for Canine Perspective CIC’s training and behaviour work.
- Canine Perspective CIC means Canine Perspective CIC and it can also extend to Marie Yates; Director & Co-Founder of Canine Perspective CIC.
- The Client means the individual who requested the work.
- Amendments mean any alteration to the work.
- These terms and conditions apply to all sales and services by Marie Yates, Canine Perspective CIC, to the exclusion of any other terms unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- They reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time by notice and with immediate effect.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over all terms and conditions of your customary practice or any previous course of dealings the client has had with Canine Perspective CIC.
- These terms and conditions apply to all work created by Canine Perspective CIC. Work services or products are only supplied in strict accordance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to English Law.
- Ordering services or using work created by Canine Perspective CIC is automatically agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Behaviour work cannot be guaranteed with any animal.
- The Online Training Club offers generic advice, for specific challenges and requirements, please contact Canine Perspective CIC who will work with you 121 or recommend a qualified, force-free, trainer/behaviourist near where you live.
- For 121 work, Canine Perspective CIC shall create a behaviour and training programme to the specifications of the requirements assessed during the initial consultation and will make amendments to the training and behaviour programme accordingly.
- The client shall agree not to sell, destroy, deface, alter or part with work created by Canine Perspective CIC or permit it to be given to or done so by any third party.
- Work created by Canine Perspective CIC is charged to the client at the agreed amount.
- For 121 work, the full charge of the service is payable at or before the first main consultation/training session.
- Membership of the Online Training Club is subject to a monthly fee.
- If work is cancelled the client shall reimburse Canine Perspective CIC for any and all losses arising.
- All work created by Canine Perspective CIC is to be used for the sole purpose for which it was created. The client does not have the right to resell work created by Canine Perspective CIC or repurpose it without written consent from Canine Perspective CIC.
- Canine Perspective CIC reserves the right to refuse to provide service or create work at its own discretion.
- Amendments to 121 programmes and training/classes may incur an additional charge beyond that of the original invoice.
Online Training Club
By setting up the monthly payment you agree to these Terms and Conditions which form the only agreement between us. Marie Yates reserves the right to make changes to the items shown on Canine Perspective CIC’s website, within the Online Training Club and to remove items if necessary.
Cancellation and Termination
Canine Perspective CIC may, by written notice, terminate any agreement at its discretion:
- If the client fails to pay which has become overdue.
- If the client breaches any of the terms of the agreement.
- If Canine Perspective CIC discovers that the client’s use of work produced is unethical misleading or morally corrupt.
- If the client’s use is in any way harmful to Canine Perspective CIC or its reputation.
- The client may cancel the agreement at any time but may be invoiced up to the full amount quoted based on the degree to which the work has been completed and on the extent to which time has been allocated to the project that cannot be effectively used to generate revenue that would be otherwise lost.
- No refunds will be issued.
Canine Perspective CIC’s Liability
Canine Perspective CIC shall have no liability under any circumstance whatsoever to the client for financial loss or loss of profit.
Canine Perspective CIC will not be held responsible under any circumstances whatsoever to the Client for a lack of time, effort and circumstances from the work.
In no event will Canine Perspective CIC be liable to the client or any third party for damages or losses.
Specialist Dog Training will not be liable for any loss, injury or liability to the client.
Handlers and/or owners/guardians remain responsible for their dogs at all times and are advised to ensure they have adequate pet or household insurance cover for liability in the unlikely event of damage or injury caused by their dog to property or to a third party.
Canine Perspective CIC’s preferred method of communication is by email. However, documents can be sent by traditional post, if no email address is available, this will incur a postage fee to send through reports to the client at the current postal rate and packaging.
Signatures are not required to start a contract; verbal communication, email or other exchanges are legally binding.
All material, both text and images included in documents are the property of Canine Perspective CIC.
Canine Perspective CIC holds copyright of all work created.