We’re a social enterprise inspiring positive change using the power of the human-canine bond.
There’s nothing like the unique and indescribable connection we can have with a dog. They’re a friend, a family member, a confidant and a therapist all rolled into one exceptionally cute, fun loving bundle of positive energy. Just being in their presence makes your life better. They simply show up as their best self every single day and make you smile as a result.
We understand the value of that connection.
It’s the intuition of our dogs that never ceases to amaze us and the way they respond to our human failings. They have a level of patience and understanding that we, as humans, can only dream of. Our dogs didn’t choose us (in most cases) and yet they make the most of the family they have been adopted into. Dogs who have been let down by humans find a way to not only cope with their experiences but embrace life and learn to trust again.
We have a lot to learn from them, don’t we?!
Whether you would like to teach your dog how you’d like them to behave, you would like to change some of your own behaviours and develop your skills of resilience with the help of our canine co-tutors or you’d just like to enjoy some light-hearted canine wisdom with our friend, Luna, we’re here for you!
We work in four distinct ways, a ‘four paw’ approach!
- Canine Logic. Dog training, from your dog’s point of view. We have an ever increasing collection of force-free training tips, training guides and books. Whatever you’d like your dog to do (or not do!), help is at hand. You can peruse the collection here.
- Canine Progress. Resilience training, from a dog’s point of view! This is personal development with a canine twist. We have Canine Progress in the Workplace and Canine Progress for Life. Check them out here.
- Canine Hope. This is our signature programme, the reason Canine Perspective CIC exists. Canine Hope emerged from a book written by one of our directors, a story about a teenage rape survivor and her rescue dog. The book has come to life and we work with survivors to explore behavioural change, resilience, personal development and recovery through the wisdom of a canine co-tutor.
- Love Learning from Dogs. Whatever the question, dogs have the answer! Enjoy the wisdom of our canine friends through the ‘voice’ of Luna. She can be found here.
Canine Perspective CIC inspires positive change using the power of the human-canine bond.
Canine Perspective CIC enhances the quality of life of people and dogs, seeking to teach and inspire through providing products, resources, training and coaching.
1. Accountability – Canine Perspective CIC adheres to professional ethics and has a commitment to CPD.
2. Balance – Canine Perspective CIC takes a proactive approach to advocate for both the people and dogs we are privileged to work with.
3. Innovation – Canine Perspective CIC pursues creative ideas within all aspects of the business.
4. Integrity – Canine Perspective CIC believes in honesty, kindness and fairness in our interactions with people and dogs.
Take a look around the site to find out more about how we can help you and please contact us for more information.