It’s important to us to keep learning. Every dog, every human and every situation is different so we are passionate about making sure we stay up to date with the latest information.
We’re social entrepreneurs who love being able to share the messages your dogs need you to hear. Learning from them, we aim to emulate their intuitive approach to working with humans. Force-free is about more than a method of teaching, it’s a lifestyle choice.
Our ethics are fundamentally about enabling an understanding about the impact of our actions upon the dogs we love and learning from the way they respond. Dogs give us so much and we promote the rights of dogs to be understood and treated with respect. We believe that bringing a dog into our family means we have a responsibility to teach them in a way that they understand and to acknowledge and embrace the fact that… they’re a dog! Communication is at the heart of what we do, for dogs to be understood and for humans to learn from the awesomeness of dogs.
Our ethics, qualifications and commitment to CPD focuses on both canine and human development.
Marie has a Master’s Degree which focuses on Autism, Asperger’s and disability in an educational setting. She is a qualified coach, experienced tutor, speaker and a published author. Jill is a mental health professional with extensive experience, working in the field.
Then, there’s the dogs… kindness, force free learning and positive reinforcement isn’t just about the humans!
Professional Membership & Qualifications
- Diploma in Canine Behaviour – International School for Canine Psychology & Behaviour
- Full Member of The Institute of Modern Dog Trainers – Membership Number: 2219
- Affiliate Member of the International School for Canine Psychology & Behaviour
- Psychopharmacology & Behaviour (IMDTB)
- Separation Anxiety 101 (IMDTB)
- Methodology: Understanding & Working with Canine Behaviour
Career as a Dog Trainer (IMDT)
- Practical Instructor (IMDT)
- Canine Aggression & Rehabilitation (IMDT)
- Principles of Dog Training & Behaviour
- Happy Recallers (IMDT)
- Happy Trackers (IMDT)
- Canine Body Language (IMDT)
- Trick Training (IMDT)
- Canine First Aid (Dog First Aid Ltd)